Thursday 2 June 2016

Deborah finds her perfect home at Parson's Prospect

Deborah Godfrey started her property search in Spring last year when looking to move nearer to her sister in Peterborough. 

Deborah was living in London at the time and she initially looked at properties in the Spalding area.  When she could not find something that suited her needs, she expanded her search and came across Larkfleet Homes online.  When she called us we suggested that she take a look the new Parson’s Prospect development in Eye on the outskirts of Peterborough.

Deborah said: “I visited the girls in the sales office at Parson’s Prospect and looked at the new homes under development off-plan.  I was really impressed.  I liked the area and site layout so I reserved my home, a three bedroom detached house, in May last year.

She added: “I had a challenging time selling my flat in London. I had buyers who were not able to take the sale forward and dropped out, so when it eventually sold in December I was delighted.  The Larkfleet sales team was superb and really patient throughout this period.  It was frustrating and stressful for me but they stayed with me and made the whole thing a bit more manageable.”

Since moving into her new home, Deborah continues to sing the praises of the on-site team and the Larkfleet after-sales service. 

She said: “There is obviously a snagging period with any new home and I have had a couple of small snags to deal with.  The sales team have always been there for me, sending me off to the right person.  They really have been responsive and genuinely listened to my queries. It has been refreshing to deal with a company which does not just stop caring after they have sold you the house!"

She added: “I am delighted with everything about my new home, from the quality of build to the customer care service I have received.  I would recommend Larkfleet Homes to anyone looking to buy a new home.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.